2014年3月2日星期日
Recursion
Up to now, we have been introduced some knowledge about recursion so this week, I want to write something about it. First of all, writing a function using recursion is really hard for me, in the assignment one , my partner and me are stucked on that recursion part for a long time. What I have learnt about recursion is when you write a function, the codes for that function could be the function call itself, which means we can call the function inside itself. During the lecture ,we have been showed lots of examples about how to use recursion to solve some problems and I think recursion really simplify our codes.But even if I understand the concept of recursion, it is still really hard for me to implement it into my function such as the function in assignment one. So I need to do more practices until I can use it without difficulty.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论